von eonline.com

Diskussionen über Angel-Folgen, die in Deutschland noch nicht gelaufen sind

Moderator: Disharmony

Antworten
Gast

von eonline.com

Beitrag von Gast » Sa 25 Mai, 2002 4:08 pm

Ich weiß nicht ob das hier schon mal gepostet wurde:

From Zille: Wanda! You wrote that Cordy would get a message from The Powers That Be that it was time she left this world and that the Cordelia-Angel love-admitting thing was gonna be ugly...What's that all about? Is Cordy going to go away? Do Gunn and Fred get engaged?
It's not the love confession that's ugly--it's the aftermath. As for the proposal, if I tell you the names, it'll be the last thing I ever do. (I'd sort of like to live to see all the season finales.) But I can tell you that one of the Angel crew does pop the question.

From arnie444: Regarding the end of this week's column, what's the news you said you have about Angel and why "fans have no need to worry"?
It's definitely coming back--to the WB. I spoke with Joss Whedon last week, and he said: "The WB will pick it up. I'm not worried." So, my friends, you shouldn't be either. My Frog buddies assure me the last thing the WB will do is let it go to UPN--which is exactly what would happen, since 20th Century Fox (Angel's production company) already has an agreement that if the WB cancels Angel, it will automatically join Buffy on UPN Tuesdays.

Die Chat Transcripts auf eonline.com sind allgemein immer sehr interessant wenn es um (verlässliche) Spoiler für Serien geht. Geht dafür auf eonline.com auf gossip und dann bei Wanda auf chat transcripts.
Antworten