Ewan McGregor

Läuft was interessantes im Fernsehen? Wie gut ist der neueste Blockbuster wirklich? Gibt es neue Gerüchte über Hollywood-Stars? Hier könnt Ihr es diskutieren!

Moderator: Nelle

Antworten
Athena
Swing Kid
Swing Kid

Beitrag von Athena » Mi 05 Mär, 2003 4:20 pm

Das ist ja mal ein cooles Bild. Hast du das auch größer?
[center]Bild[/center]

[center]~ Buffy: "Are you ready to be strong?" ~
"Chosen"
[/center]
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Mi 05 Mär, 2003 4:25 pm

Nein, leider nicht. Das wird ein "Foldout" in der nächsten Vanity Fair-Ausgabe und die gibt es ja noch nicht zu kaufen. Aber in England und in den USA kommt das Heft schon in den nächsten Tagen raus - also kann man mit Scans rechnen. :)
"Wenn ihr das nicht liebt, was dann?"
Athena
Swing Kid
Swing Kid

Beitrag von Athena » Mi 05 Mär, 2003 4:38 pm

Schätze, dass es das Teil auch in den heimischen Bahnhöfen geben wird ... natürlich zu untragbaren Preisen.
[center]Bild[/center]

[center]~ Buffy: "Are you ready to be strong?" ~
"Chosen"
[/center]
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Mi 05 Mär, 2003 4:42 pm

@Athena
Ja, wie gesagt - in 2-3 Wochen ;)
Es kostet ca. 9 Euro.
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Do 06 Mär, 2003 3:37 pm

http://www.down-with-love.com/index.html
Es sieht so aus, als würde es die DWL-Seite bald geben. :)
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 4:30 pm

Ok, das ist jetzt das 3. Posting hintereinander, aber ich muss diese Bilder einfach posten! :-D

Ach ja, das hier steh in der neuen Vanity Fair über Ewan:
It didn’t take Ewan McGregor long to warm up in front of Annie Leibovitz’s camera. In fact, he and she have a well-established intimacy – after all, she shot him in a kilt for the December 1996’s V.F. cover. (Anyone who saw him in 1996’s The Pillow Book can claim to be faily intimate with him as well.) When it was all done, McGregor, 31, had an hour to kill chatting up the crew before catching a plane to Mobile, Alabama, where he’s working on a new Tim Burton film, Big Fish. (His other upcoming projects include a neo-Rock Hudson-Doris Day comedy, Down with Love, and Young Adam, an erotic Scottish drama-don’t laugh.) With McGregor, not much had changed since his last V.F. cover shoot-the same unself-conscious attitude, the same unself-conscious look (jeans, T-shirt, white socks, and beige shoes). Well, there was one new thing: a fresh heart-and-dagger tattoo on his right shoulder, which he happily showed off.
- Anderson Tepper
Und das hier gehört zu den beiden kleinen Bildern:
Story by Jeffrey Epstein
More Ewan

Ewan McGregor is in a towel.
That’s it. Just a towel.
As I walk onto Stage 4 at the Hollywood Center Stages, where this spring’s romantic comedy Down With Love is filming, I hit the elaborate set of the Know magazine offices. McGregor, as womanizing journalist Catcher Block, is filming a scene with David Hyde Pierce, who plays his best friend and neurotic boss. Did I mention he was in a towel?
“He’s been working out with a trainer for weeks now,” confides Dan Jinks, who is producing the film with business partner Bruce Cohen (the Out 100 alums won the Academy Award for producing American Beauty). “He looks incredible.”
“I’ve never been less naked in almost any film I’ve ever been in,” cracks McGregor after filming for the day is complete. We’re sitting at an umbrella table outside his dressing room. Wearing a blue T-shirt, jeans, and cute camouflage sneakers, the actor, long familiar to queer audiences for gay moments in The Pillow Book and Velvet Goldmine, is now fully clothed and smoking the first of many American Spirit cigarettes. “Usually I’ve got all my kit off, and I’ve never bothered working out,” he says.
“He’s supposed to be this macho playboy guy,” says Jinks of McGregor’s character. “We wanted to accentuate the leading-man body.”
In Down With Love, McGregor is taking on the type of role that was created by another famous leading man: Rock Hudson. The film, set in 1963 Manhattan, is an homage to the Rock Hudson–Doris Day films of that era, such as Pillow Talk (which, coincidentally, was made by gay producer Ross Hunter) and Lover Come Back. Renée Zellweger plays Barbara Novak, an author whose book, Down With Love, encourages women to act more like men. McGregor’s Block is determined to prove that the book is a fraud by seducing Novak. And in the fashion of the films of that time, mistaken identity, double entendres, and lots of fabulous costumes add to the mix.
Unlike most of today’s movies, Love is filming entirely on Hollywood soundstages, with just four days on the Universal back lot for exteriors—no shooting in New York City. But the Los Angeles production is a blessing for McGregor, whose wife, Eve Mavrakis, and daughters, Clara and Esther, flew over from England for the duration of filming.
“It’s the nicest thing,” says McGregor, a native of Scotland. “It was great to come to L.A. and get a bit of sun. I love the routine. Leaving them in the morning, going to work, and going back to them. It’s like real life.”
Growing up, McGregor was a fan of the films to which Love tips its hat. “I used to watch them all as a kid,” he recalls. “Rock Hudson seemed to be breezing through them and having a good time. When he laughs, it looks like it’s him having a great laugh. So I tried to follow suit.”
Of course, gay audiences have long been loving McGregor, known for hot man-on-man action in films like The Pillow Book and Velvet Goldmine—something he never thought twice about.
“I remember I heard Sharon Stone once say, ‘I’ll never do nudity again,’” he says. “I just question that. As an actor you should be excited to portray anything and everything. It was weird with me and the Japanese guy in The Pillow Book because it was the first time I’d ever done a gay sex scene. But it was just as strange for me the first time I had to do a straight sex scene—there’s really no difference. And I loved it.”
In fact, he talks about it all the time. On a break while taping a television show in Britain, the host said he’d be asking about filming that scene in The Pillow Book. “I thought they were changing videotapes, and I ended the break saying, ‘I’m going to have to find a way to answer that without using the words ‘smooth, leathery scrotum.’ I thought they were changing tapes, but when it aired on television, they included that.” So how does “smooth, leathery scrotum” come up in conversation? “That’s all I could remember about it,” shrugs the actor, taking another drag off his cigarette. “I have quite the memory of his scrotum, for some reason. I don’t know why.”
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Lady-Bant-Eerin
God
God
Beitrag von Lady-Bant-Eerin » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:04 pm

Dieses große Bild ist so genial, wollte es eigentlich auch schon posten, hatte aber keine Zeit. Die haben heute auch bei "Exlusiv" was gebracht, über das Fotoshooting, aber glaubt bloß nicht das Ewan im Bild war. Sie haben nur die gezeigt, die wirklich direkt vorne drauf sind. :hammer:
Sag mal hast du das ganze Bild vielleicht in der Größe?

Die kleinen Bilder würde ich auch zu gerne mal in größer sehen, ich hasse diese kleinen Bildchen. :wink:

Das mit dem Tatoo stimmt also wirklich, ich habe mir so gewünscht, das es nur aufgemalt ist.

@ Athena
Na wie wars denn so?
Bild
~~~
Bild
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:25 pm

Nein, leider habe ich das Bild nicht ganz. Aber spätestens wenn ich mir das Heft kaufe... ;)
War ja mal wieder klar, dass die nichts über Ewan bringen. Ich finde das seltsam. Selbst nach Star Wars und Moulin Rouge fragen sich die meisten Deutschen immer noch "Wer ist das???" :nono:

@Athena
Ja, genau: Wie war's?
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Lady-Bant-Eerin
God
God
Beitrag von Lady-Bant-Eerin » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:30 pm

Wie niedlich er da guckt, danke für die immer wieder schönen Bilder. :knuddel:

Gerade nach Moulin Rouge, wo er ja nun wirklich ziemlich vie "Fans" dazu bekommen hat, finde das auch sehr komisch.
Die Frage "Wer ist das?" liebe ich ja sowieso. :angry:

Das wäre voll lieb, wenn du das Bíld dann einscannen könntest, will Edward nämlich auch mal in groß sehen. :-D
Gibt es eigentlich noch nen Bericht in dem Magazin mit Bildern?
Bild
~~~
Bild
winterblue
God
God

Beitrag von winterblue » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:38 pm

okay, ich poste auch mal wieder einen wp. :)

@ Nelle: das fold out in vanity fair ist echt total :liv:. ich finds ja klasse, dass die es geschafft haben die ganzen leute zusammenzutommeln.
Zuletzt geändert von winterblue am Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:40 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:39 pm

Bitte! :knuddel:

Die Frage hört man echt immer wieder. :ugly: Ich versteh das echt nicht...

Klar, scann ich das dann - Edward finde ich ja auch gut. ;)
Ich weiß nicht genau was in dem Heft sonst noch steht. Ich glaube für jeden Star gibt es so einen Text wie bei Ewan.

@winterblue
Schön, dass du mal wieder da bist, aber was soll uns dein "haaaa" sagen? :-D
Btw, ich gucke gleich "About a boy" - den gab's jetzt schon in der Videothek auf DVD. :happydance:
Lady-Bant-Eerin
God
God
Beitrag von Lady-Bant-Eerin » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:43 pm

Schickes wallpaper und natürlich schön das du dich auch mal wieder meldest.

Mit was man als Ewan Fan nicht alles leben muss. :wink:

DANKE, das wäre echt supernett, wenn du das einscannst. :knuddel:
Bin ja am überlegen ob ich mir die auch hole, aber an den Preis will ich gar nicht erst denken. :ugly:

Hast du Edward's Meinung zum Irak Krieg eigentlich schon gelesen?
Die ist wieder richtig typisch für ihn.
Bild
~~~
Bild
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:45 pm

@winterblue
Hey! Jetzt hast du editiert und keiner weiß was ich meine! :nono: :-D

@Bant
Nein, die habe ich nicht gelesen.

Aus einem Renee Zellweger-Artikel:
Renée's next movie project is opposite the talented EWAN McGREGOR in the romantic comedy, 'Down With Love,' a co-star she didn't mind working with at all! She explained to Cosmo, "My girlfriend SARAH PAULSON (her co-star in the movie) and I were laughing one day because we couldn't get over how gorgeous Ewan McGregor is. You just die when you see him."

:rotfl:
Lady-Bant-Eerin
God
God
Beitrag von Lady-Bant-Eerin » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:49 pm

Also wenn man dann sterben müsste, wäre das natürlich nicht so doll. :sad: :wink:

Hier mal kurz seine Meinung, auch wenn das hier eigentlich nicht reingehört, habe es aber eben gerade gelösen.
"I hope the world community will continue to voice itself and apply pressure on the U.S. government. American citizens have to do it too. It's dismaying to see the unilateralism that the government is doing. They're aren't enough rational steps...It's nice being in Europe this week. Almost everyone in Germany and France is in sync with the governments. I almost forgot what it's like to be proud of my government."
Bild
~~~
Bild
Nelle
Acrobat
Acrobat

Beitrag von Nelle » Fr 07 Mär, 2003 8:55 pm

:) Das hat er gut gesagt. Wahrscheinlich wird er jetzt als unpatriotisch bezeichnet, so wie alle, die Bush kritisieren. :hit:
Antworten