Veronica Mars

Läuft was interessantes im Fernsehen? Wie gut ist der neueste Blockbuster wirklich? Gibt es neue Gerüchte über Hollywood-Stars? Hier könnt Ihr es diskutieren!

Moderator: Nelle

Athena
Swing Kid
Swing Kid

Beitrag von Athena » Mi 29 Jun, 2005 7:45 pm

So, bin fertig:

[spoiler]So ganz überraschend kam der Mörder nicht heraus - hatte mal mit dem Gedanken gespielt, dass er es sein könnte, mit seinen Frauengeschichten, den Gewalttätigkeiten. Dazu war er einfach zu präsent. Insofern kam das Ganze nicht als Schlag vor den Kopf. Trotzdem gut.
Frage mich, was nun mit Logan ist, was die Gang mit ihm gemacht hat.
Denn das an der Tür, ich bin mir zu 90% sicher, war Duncan ... auch wenn ich es doof finde :cheesy: Fand ihn doch eher blass.[/spoiler]
[center]Bild[/center]

[center]~ Buffy: "Are you ready to be strong?" ~
"Chosen"
[/center]
Apricot

Beitrag von Apricot » Fr 02 Sep, 2005 12:53 pm

My peeps and I just finished a crazed Veronica Marsathon, and I can no longer restrain myself. Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, I’ve never gotten more wrapped up in a show I wasn’t making, and maybe even more than those.

– Joss Whedon.

Ich finde, ihr als Buffy fans solltet euch, nach dem Zitat, die show wirklich alle mal ansehen! :wink:
Selganor
Master
Master

Beitrag von Selganor » Fr 30 Sep, 2005 5:28 pm

Hab ich ja schon gemacht bevor sie von Joss "offiziell cool" gemacht wurde.

Und die 2. Staffel macht genau da weiter wo die 1. aufgehoert hat und setzt noch einiges drauf...
nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit
Salocin
Kindestod
Kindestod
Beitrag von Salocin » Do 17 Mai, 2007 8:00 pm

12:13 Upfront over. Press conference assembling. Stand by for the final word on Veronica Mars! My heart is racing!

12:28 First question, asked by me: "Is Veronica dead?"

12;29 OK, here it is in a nutshell, per dawn ostroff. Veronica Mars is dead. But, and there is a but, she says she's "talking to Rob and Kristen" about doing something else. She's not calling it a spin-off, and wouldn't say whether it would feature the character of Veronica. Translation; I'm as confused as ever!

12:33 I will try and get more clarification on this. Please stand by...

12:36 OK, a reporter just asked a VM follow-up — and Dawn continues to dodge. She says they're discussing "an idea," but adds, "I don't think it's going to happen."

12;47 The press conference is over. I tackle dawn just as she tries to escape and I ask her to level with me. Is Veronica dead? "Veronica Mars is over, but we're talking about something else. I don't know if it's going to be anything. I'm being honest with you. It could come back in some form, but I don't know what form that would be." She confirmed that the deadline to make a decision is "somewhere around" the June 15 date i referred to previously. Long story short: mystery still not solved!

12:53 Heading back to the office to bang my head against the wall.
Fazit: Nix genaues weiß man nichtBild
[center]This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence,
so we may experience some slight turbulence and then........explode.
Bild[/center]
Pfeffi
Junges Gemüse
Junges Gemüse
Beitrag von Pfeffi » Fr 18 Mai, 2007 12:33 pm

:'(
"Kepp your eyes on the stars
And your feet on the ground!"
Theodore Roosevelt
~~~
Extrempostingfeierin {Member of KdK :nut:} & Vize-Boardhäkchen
~~~