FallenAngel
Chaos Demon
Chaos Demon
Beitrag von FallenAngel » Di 22 Okt, 2002 6:49 pm

Jess hat geschrieben:@Angel
:-D Hab endlich wen gefunden der mir das mit den Schuhen verklickert hat *lol*
LOL - besser spät als nie .oO(Blitzmerker) :D
[center]Is there anything you don't know everything about? -
Synchronized-swimming... a complete mystery to me.
[/center]
winterblue
God
God

Beitrag von winterblue » Mo 24 Mär, 2003 3:02 pm

so, ich buddle den thread hier mal wieder aus der versenkung. :) bin nämlich in letzter zeit über ganz viele nette icons gestolpert:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

außerdem gibt es auf http://homepage.ntlworld.com/katherine. ... sanova.WMV ein total niedliches xandrew video. :)
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » Mo 24 Mär, 2003 3:27 pm

:knuddel: Blue Du bist die beste!!!

Ganz viele Andrews :happydance: ... und das Video zieh ich mir gerade
wer immer durch die rosa brille sieht, wird irgendwann schwarz sehen
winterblue
God
God

Beitrag von winterblue » Mo 24 Mär, 2003 3:28 pm

hehe ... ich wusste, dass sich zumindest eine person hier freuen würde. :knuddel:
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » Mo 24 Mär, 2003 3:33 pm

Na klar... war der Clip bei Dir auch ohne Ton?.. na vielleicht liegt es daran das ich gerade windac laufen hatte... und grr. hätte wissen müssen das es n Spoilerclip ist... bin doch erst bei 7x10 angekommen ;-) naja.. ich arbetie mich voran
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » Mo 07 Apr, 2003 7:22 pm

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

ok. bevor ich mich jetzt weiter krank lache... man erkennt doch wer auf meinem Avatar ist, oder?
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » So 06 Jul, 2003 10:53 am

Hab gerade ein Chat transcript von Tom gefunden....
Events_Moderator: Welcome to Lycos Live Events! Tonight we are chatting with Tom Lenk from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Tom plays Andrew, Sunnydale's not-so-bad-boy. The San Francisco Examiner named him one of the top ten scene-stealers on television and his work on Buffy garnered him the coveted 2002 Golden Fang Award for best wannabe villain. Get your questions ready. We'll be starting in just a few minutes.

Events_Moderator: OK, it's time to get started! Let's welcome Tom Lenk to the chat! ?

Tom_Lenk: Hey, not much! How's it going?

Events_Moderator: It's going great here

flipley: How strange/awkward/wonderful was it to go from occasionally being recognized from guest appearances on various TV shows to being regularly recognized (and perhaps stalked) by us voracious Buffy fans? How did you deal?

Tom_Lenk: {laughs} I love it! Every minute of it! It's been interesting because when I get stalked, most people try and be real non-psychotic about it. It's not even a "hey, how are you, I like you so much," it's "hey, what's up, great job on the show, coming back next year?" People are generally really nice, and I don't mind it. This has been what I wanted to do since I was a kid. I think a lot of celebrities complain about it, but fans are the reason I have a job. NOT that I'm really a celebrity, and if I am one I'm second or third rate at best. {laughs}

wyldbluedragon: How did your career start?

Tom_Lenk: I've been acting since I was a kid. The very first thing I ever did, I was the Little Drummer Boy in the Christmas pageant at church, which lead to a childhood of performing on stage ... and my mom and dad being taxi drivers, taking me to rehearsals. It led to being a teenager and running the local youth theater and doing every show. People will talk about songs and rock music and pop music from when I was in high school, but I don't know too much about it because I was at rehearsal every night of the week. That's how I got started. Studied acting at UCLA, and that's when I made it what I wanted my career to be. Because I had every intention of going to New York and doing live theater, most of my training was in regional theater. A good percentage of my friends now live and work there. It was sort of a fluke that I decided to stay in LA. I think that's what I really wanted to do when I was a kid, because I was a TV watcher ... my mom was always, "Would you go outside and play with your brother?" But mom! Magnum PI is on!

sleepinevilprincess: That rocks. So none of this acting stuff has gone to your head?

Tom_Lenk: I hope not! I'd say no. It's not like I'm Joaquin Phoenix or something. I'm not that big, I have a great part that I love on a series that I really admire, and you know I just want to work. So I don't see any point in getting all high-falutin'! .

Events_Moderator: Tom, tell us a bit about the part you play on Buffy!

Tom_Lenk: Andrew is sort of member of the evil trio. He's sci-fi obsessed, he's a little on the neurotic side. He's definitely a follower in this group. My personal concept for the character can be best described as if Betty White and the Dell computer guy had a baby, that would be Andrew.

Events_Moderator: That's a scary thought! :-x

jajaandcaca: Do you ever get to talk to some of the other actors from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and if so, how do they act?

Tom_Lenk: Well, obviously I talk a lot with Danny Strong and Adam Bush, who are my evil partners in crime and have become two of my closest friends. We talk a lot, and the best part of the job was getting to work with two actors that our chemistry clicked immediately, and our sense of humor clicked immediately. That was important for our characters, we have a lot of downtime, you sit in your trailer and a lot of times we hang out and watch videos. I *would* like to reiterate that we're not geeks! {laughs}

playhockey0: What is the next project you are working on?

Tom_Lenk: I'm rehearsing right now for a one man ... well, it hasn't been decided yet, but an evening of comedy with me and whoever else I decide. It's sort of concert format, and a date hasn't been set, but fans can check all the websites that are out there, I'm sure it will show up. I'm also working on a friend of mine's thing, but I haven't publicized it because I haven to show my non-existent abs, wearing a midriff bearing costume. So those are my two summer projects that I'm doing. And I'm doing a little bit of traveling, doing a couple of appearances in Europe. And then I've got a couple of things, you know, a couple things in the works I'm waiting to hear back from, TV and stuff. We're not sure what the contract is for Buffy, but nothing is for sure yet so I don't want to curse it!

tomlenkfan: I love your work. I have created a website for you. Do you visit your fansites?

Tom_Lenk: I do. I go check them out every once in a while! There's one specifically, I haven't gotten around to doing my own website, so I check out the Tom Lenk Online website, and I was just there last night. There's a whole lot of new websites! There's so many I never get a chance to look at all of them, I think it's hysterical. I never thought anybody would want to make a website about me! What website do you have?

tomlenkfan: My site is www.tom-lenk.cjb.net, have you checked it out?

Tom_Lenk: Oh, yeah! I went there last night! :) I love that you picked up on "The Other Guy" status, that the other characters can never remember my name.

flipley: Did your love life dramatically change after joining the show, say, like Danny Strong's? LOL

Tom_Lenk: {laughs} Why, has Danny's changed? He's been on the show for a long time. He gets lots of attention. No, my love life did not change, I'm single and I'm fine with that.

tiny_n_blonde: How do you deal with your social life? would you ever date a fan?

Tom_Lenk: I don't know. I'm not one to discriminate. I've become friends with a couple of fans, but sometimes it's hard because the basis of the friendship is coming from that. I'm an obsessive fan of Kelly Osbourne, and I *know* we would be the best of friends, so I know where fans are coming from. But I don't know if it's a reality that you can be friends if it comes from a hero-worship level. But that's weird for me to say, as if I were Brad Pitt and can only do it with Jennifer Anniston! I don't think it can work if one person comes from a level of awe, instead of just being friends.

tomlenkfan: Is it true that you, Danny and Adam begged to be in the musical episode?

Tom_Lenk: That is *untrue*, we did not beg to be in the musical. In fact, we didn't really know about it until it was happening. We would have liked to, it would have been fun, but it was written about 6 months before we were even a thought of the writers coming back from hiatus. It was such a big show, they wrote it way in advance. They couldn't work us in because they'd already planned it. But they did apologize, after he saw our little boy-band routine on Buffy! I'd like to think that it was mostly because my voice would have been *so* overwhelming, and it IS Buffy the Vampire Slayer, not Andrew, member of the Evil Trio!

marlowe21: How did you like Kelly's version of "Papa Don't Preach"?

Tom_Lenk: {laughs} I *like* it!! I think the video looks a little cheap, and I know they probably altered the hell out of her voice, but even with that said, I love it!

freaky_gurl2002: Do you think Buffy is hot?

Tom_Lenk: {laughs} Of course! I think Sara Michelle is hot, and I think Buffy is hot, and I think Andrew thinks the same.

Events_Moderator: I hate to say it, but we have to wrap this up in a few minutes. Our time with Tom is almost up! We'll take a few more questions & comments.

tomlenkfan: Does it embarrass you that the fans have been watching "Boy Next Door" online?

Tom_Lenk: No, I guess not. I'm a little embarrassed, because it was the very first acting I ever did on camera, and I think I was still pretty wet behind the ears. But I thought it was a great story, and I love the way it was told. And the director Carl Pfirman really helped me as an actor get comfortable on camera and was a great cinematic storyteller. And I think there are so many funny moments in that show. I'm proud of it in that way, but I'm a little embarrassed about my acting, but everyone has to start somewhere!

playhockey0: What is the best role you ever played or the part you enjoyed the most?

Tom_Lenk: I think this has got to be it, this is my big break, I think!

tiny_n_blonde: Do you ever wish you could just completely back out of fame and go back to your old lifestyle?

Tom_Lenk: That question may not be relevant, because my life has always been sort of crazy. On a different level, even being in high school, there's never been a point in my life where I haven't been doing this. Though local theater is different from a national TV shows, I don't know what it's like to be 9-5, or to have a typical, normal growing up experience. I thrive on the insanity, and I'm always happiest when I have too many things to do!

Events_Moderator: Thanks for taking the time to chat with us this evening, Tom! It's been fun! We'll have to do this again sometime!

Tom_Lenk: Sure! Fans can look forward to the temporarily titled Tom Lenk Show coming to a LA venue in the fall. And have fun watching reruns. :) And I'd like to give a shout-out to Kat and thank the fans for watching the show, and all your hours spent laboring over wonderfully designed websites!

Events_Moderator: Great questions everyone. Y'all are the best! I hope everyone had fun! We sure did! See ya next time at Lycos Live Events!
Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Mo 07 Jul, 2003 3:32 pm

Hey ihr,

im FanFiction-Forum bin ich auf der Suche nach Co-Autoren für eine Troika-FF... ich dachte, das könnte euch vielleicht interessieren. Ihr könnt ja mal reinschauen, wenn ihr mögt:

http://www.bvboards.de/viewtopic.php?t=2528

Gruß
Holla Die Waldfee
Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Do 10 Jul, 2003 2:10 pm

Hi Leutz,

ich post es doch noch mal hierein ( in den anderen Thread guckt keiner *seufz* )

Vielleicht habt ihr mitbekommen, dass einige Seiten (slayerfanfic.de, slayerzone.de, buffy-online.com, serienflash.de, buffy-tv.de) gemeinsam eine virtuelle 8. Staffel planen, und dass Andrew einer der Hauptcharaktere in dieser Staffel sein wird.

Bis jetzt haben wir viele Meinungen, Ideen, oder Wünsche zu den anderen Charas (Buffy, Dawn, Willow etc.) bekommen, aber noch so gut wie gar nichts zu Andrew.

Deswegen bin ich jetzt am Rumfragen. Falls jemand von euch Vorschläge hat, oder überhaupt etwas zu Andrew in einer 8.Staffel sagen möchte, dann könnt ihr im Forum von www.slayerfanfic.de unter Projekt 8, freier Zugang posten.

Die bisherigen Spoiler zu Andrew findet ihr unter www.buffy-tv.de in dem Artikel "Die Gerüchteküche brodelt"

ThX
Yamato
spacebeagle

Beitrag von spacebeagle » So 19 Okt, 2003 3:22 pm

Huch, hier ist ja noch länger als im Troika Thread nichts mehr passiert...

Ich dachte immer, man kann nicht anders, als die drei super zu finden. :-D
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » So 19 Okt, 2003 4:07 pm

Eigentlihc shcon.. abre ich hatte irgendwann keine Lust mehr quasi selbstgespärche zu führen ;) Hast Du die postings auf den ersten Seiten gelesen? Das ist tlw echt zum schreien komisch
spacebeagle

Beitrag von spacebeagle » So 19 Okt, 2003 5:00 pm

Jess hat geschrieben:Eigentlihc shcon.. abre ich hatte irgendwann keine Lust mehr quasi selbstgespärche zu führen ;) Hast Du die postings auf den ersten Seiten gelesen? Das ist tlw echt zum schreien komisch
Ja.... ^.^ Ich muss dich jetzt mehrere Minuten bewundernd anhimmeln, weil du auf dieser Con warst. Leider funzt der Link zu deinem Con-Report (?) nicht mehr. Oh, und...uhm...kann man irgendwo Fotos dazu sehen? ^.^

Ansonsten ist es schon schade, dass Deutschland in Sachen Cons so hinterherhinkt. Aber ich plane schon für die FedCon (das bedeutet wahrscheinlich Teilnehmernummer 4600+ für mich, aber hauptsache da sein ^.^; )
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » So 19 Okt, 2003 7:52 pm

spacebeagle hat geschrieben:Ja.... ^.^ Ich muss dich jetzt mehrere Minuten bewundernd anhimmeln, weil du auf dieser Con warst. Leider funzt der Link zu deinem Con-Report (?) nicht mehr. Oh, und...uhm...kann man irgendwo Fotos dazu sehen? ^.^
Der Bericht war damals auf Buffyverse.. ich muß mal schauen, ob ich den irgendwo in den weiten meiner Festplatte finde, dann poste ich den nochmal. Kann auch sein das er schon längst auf den ersten Seiten des CoRo Threads steht. Weiß nicht genau. Fotos gibt es fast nur von dem CoRo Gig, und die sind auf unserer HP (candids--> south). Die anderen Fotos muß ich mal schaun, falls ich dazu komme, werde ich sie hier --> http://www.geocities.com/world_nerd/index.html mal hoch laden. Ansonsten findest Du bei der "me" seite nur ein Foto von mir mit den Nerds
spacebeagle

Beitrag von spacebeagle » So 19 Okt, 2003 9:07 pm

Jess hat geschrieben:
Der Bericht war damals auf Buffyverse.. ich muß mal schauen, ob ich den irgendwo in den weiten meiner Festplatte finde, dann poste ich den nochmal. Kann auch sein das er schon längst auf den ersten Seiten des CoRo Threads steht. Weiß nicht genau. Fotos gibt es fast nur von dem CoRo Gig, und die sind auf unserer HP (candids--> south). Die anderen Fotos muß ich mal schaun, falls ich dazu komme, werde ich sie hier --> http://www.geocities.com/world_nerd/index.html mal hoch laden. Ansonsten findest Du bei der "me" seite nur ein Foto von mir mit den Nerds
Oooh, thankies. ^,^ Woow *beneid* O_o Wie war's denn so...zwischen der Troika zu stehen? :D
Jess
Nerd
Nerd
Beitrag von Jess » So 19 Okt, 2003 9:58 pm

Super lustig.. aber man merkt schon das Danny ziemlich genervt war. das war so sein 300 Fotos an diesem Tag. erst die ganzen single shots und dann die Gruppenfotos
Antworten