Sunnydale RPG

Diskussionen rund um die Serie "Buffy - Im Bann der Dämonen"

Moderator: SK-Biene

Palmolive
Boardzicke
Boardzicke

Sunnydale RPG

Beitrag von Palmolive » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 6:14 pm

Hier wird ab jetzt das Sunnydale RPG gespielt. Have fun.
Zuletzt geändert von Palmolive am Mo 10 Mai, 2004 7:58 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Palmolive
Boardzicke
Boardzicke

Beitrag von Palmolive » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 6:37 pm

Buffy in the kitchen

I am eating my muesli when Willow comes in. Hey, Will. How was your night? I know it was good. Because it's always good, when Kennedy is with her. Did you sleep well and where's Dawn?
Spike'sKrüml
Kevin's G&L
Kevin's G&L

Beitrag von Spike'sKrüml » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 8:32 pm

Faith ,supermarkt,oder davor.muss ich mir noch ausdenken beim schreiben... :cheesy:

(open the door,swinging,hands immidiatly into the pockets in my old,scratched jeans,try to look tinier than I am,feels unsual.)
could anybody tell me please why am I here, in cleveland ,
which is btw the most boring city in the entire world,now,
that sunnydale is just wholeydale, again,standing with my
boots at the freakin' hellmouth#2...not that the whole
Wood-thing is making me fight all night long anyways ,but that...
(walk thru the rows of food) ...pizza!here we go!
(take a bunch,don't even count) paying or not,paying or not...
(look around,see the cameras around,try to figure out in
which position they wouldn't get it,start to walk to the cash...)they have cameras?holy shit they really have security-cams!

i would start a revolution...
(start to humm the song,take box of fags,notice some
kids,stealing chewing gum) if they can...
(look back to the cameras and the guy behind the cash)

if i could get up in the morning...
(pull the fags in my pockets,push the bunch of pizzas onto the bar,grin forcing.)so what you're gonna do market-boy?

[macht irgendwer den kerl hinter der theke? :cheesy: ]
www.bittercandy.co.uk
Bild

IF Y'CAN'T FIND A PARTNER USE A WOODEN CHAIR
Palmolive
Boardzicke
Boardzicke

Beitrag von Palmolive » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 8:45 pm

Giles with Kennedy in the training area

We're making kinda yoga. Remember. Everything you do. It's about self-control. You can't do anything without it. Self-control - that's a foreign word for you, isn't it? I thought Buffy was hard to coach. But now I know better. There are more badly than her. Do you feel the energy? I don't know why I am wasting my time with her. Oh - I remember: Willow. I'm doing it for her. I know ... you want to fight and to kill a few vampires. But mental training is also important. Why am I telling you that? I stand up. Come on! Attack me! It's your chance.
Diamond
Siegfried
Siegfried

Beitrag von Diamond » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 8:52 pm

Market-Boybehind the desk

I look up and see a cute Girl who put some Pizzas onto the bar. I smile at her. Forget it Will, shes not that kind of girl who think that YOU are cute. I take the pizzas, tipping the price into the checkout.
10 Dollars and 25 cents pleazei said and smile again. I like her outfit. Okay Dude, stop that now!

[rofl, was ein mist :cheesy: ]
Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for.
Manü
Charlie's Eagle
Charlie's Eagle

Beitrag von Manü » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 9:00 pm

Dawn in der "WG"

I open my eyes, just woke up. Yawning, i stretch, take a look at the clock. almost 11 o' clock. *great. others will already be up i guess..* I sigh and get up, getting dressed quickly. *i should really visit the not existing mall around here. getting new clothes. this ones really bore me... how could i buy this terrific brown shirt?* i shake my head, hair falling over my shoulders. *oh right. anya bought it to my 16th birthday...* i close my eyes for a sec, the memory is kinda painful.try shake it off. start to make my way to the kitchen *false smile mode:on*. see buffy and willow standing there.
Morning guys. walk over to the counter, taking a box of choco krispies, eating them outta the box *10 seconds and someone'll complain. let's bet* look at Buffy
So, what we're gonna do? What about buying some stuff? krispies are almost out. *say no and i'll shoot you one of my most evil dagger glares. i want something to do in this friggin hole! or wait. maybe i should hold back with dagger glares for just a lil bit longer. or i'll get the big-sister-you-threw-me-outta-my-slayer-central-dagger-glare. guilt and pain. not really two things i wanna handle in the mornig* look asking from buffy to willow. *hey, i could even drive. "practiced" with xander* i have to surpress a giggle.
There's no fear when I'm in my room
It's so clear and I know just what I want to do
All day bedroom dancing
To you I wanna say
Your my thing.
Palmolive
Boardzicke
Boardzicke

Beitrag von Palmolive » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 9:19 pm

Buffy with Dawn and Willow in the kitchen

Dawn comes in. If one speaks of the devil. I see her eating the krispies out of the box. Before we do anything ... I get a dish ... you will eat like each civilized human. I put it on the desk. Take the box from her and spill the krispies into the dish. Than I go to the fridge to take some milk. But there isn't anyone. I think you're right. We have to go to the market. The first thing we need is milk. Don't forget it. You always forget the milk. Now you have to eat your krispies without it. I see her protesting face. Go on. I don't have eternally time. I have other things do. That sounds good. But it isn't true. I have nothing to do. Giles is making a work out with Kennedy. Now he's her watcher. And I'm to strong for him. I have nothing else to do, except of caring my sister and buying milk. Oh and by the way: Killing vampires. I go to the car. Hurry up guys I shout to Will and Dawn.
yolande
Wühlmaus
Wühlmaus

Beitrag von yolande » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 9:24 pm

Vor kurzem gab es doch schon mal eine Diskussion zu einer englischen RPG und ob es eine neue geben soll:

http://www.bvboards.de/viewtopic.php?t=2792

Also warum eine neue??
Zuletzt geändert von yolande am Mo 15 Sep, 2003 9:36 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Frauen denken viel darüber nach, was andere Leute denken.
Männer wissen gar nicht, dass andere Leute denken.
- Dave Barry

LittleBit
Chaos Demon
Chaos Demon

Beitrag von LittleBit » Mo 15 Sep, 2003 9:33 pm

Willow in the kitchen

I smiles at their two behaiviors...I´m glad that evrything nearly is like it always was. Hmm it used to be this way as we were in Sunydale...God old Sunydale...how I miss all these places there...So many memorys. I hear Buffy shouts loud it threw her out of her thoughts...What?...Oh..ok let´s gonna go to the supermarked...There is really much we nead...I´ll hurry up then i follow Buffy out.[/i]
Together
It doesn't feel right at all
Together
Together we built a wall
Together
Holding hands we'll fall
Hands we'll fall
Spikes_Slayer
RPG Mod
RPG Mod

Beitrag von Spikes_Slayer » Di 16 Sep, 2003 11:13 am

@yolande
Frag ich mich auch gerade, aber vermutlich "konnte" keiner im alten Thread weiterschreiben. :-D

@Spieler
Mal davon abgesehen das man den alten hätte umbenennen können *wink mit dem Zaunspfahl* Egal ob da nun vorher schon was geschriebenes steht oder nicht und spielen hättet ihr dort auch weiter können, aber die Bezeichnung "Schlussstrich und neu anfangen" scheint nicht angekommen zu sein. Es sollte nämlich KEINEN neuen Thread als Spiel geben.
BildBild
Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Di 16 Sep, 2003 3:32 pm

occ: und was jetzt? *gg* :-D

ic:
Kennedy with Giles in the training area.

Self-control?Yeah.....sure.. .
I grin.

Sorry....but...you want me...to attack you?
I don't think that thats such an godd idea.
Palmolive
Boardzicke
Boardzicke

Beitrag von Palmolive » Di 16 Sep, 2003 3:47 pm

Giles with Kennedy in the training area

I knew it. Do you think you'll hurt me? Don't wory ... Just do it. Attack me. I want to show you where your borders are. I'm responsible for injuries. Come on ... Do you think you're stronger than a watcher?
Chiquita
Oracle
Oracle

Beitrag von Chiquita » Di 16 Sep, 2003 4:54 pm

Andrew dancing (looks like it) and singing in the other kitchen, while trying to cook a nice french meal ( big :cheesy: )

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon ... you come and go... you come and gooooooooooooooooooooo ... Where's my broccoli?... Whatever. I stir the french soup...while I'm lookin into the camcorder.
Oh, hello, there, gentle viewers...
The french soup boils over... on my hand... I grin into the camcorder...
Urghs
The camcorder... my camcorder... my preciousssss.... on the floor... Water! Water! Give me water!... I cool my hand under the water... the stove! The stove!
Where's the off- button? I cry. Don't find it ......

That's why Buffy is the leader... everytime I need her for help, she's not there.... and I really need her help... well... I helped her a lot.... but she... she is never there.... and now... I'm alone... and lonely... and my heart is searchin for a nice one with a nice.... THE SOUP! THE SOUP! THE STOVE! THE SOUP!...

Found the off- button. How lucky I am.

I know... Legolas... he never left Frodo... well, he did, but... you know... there was Sam... and there was no chance for Legolas at all....

Goes on and on and on and on and.........

[ot: Bitte vielmals um Entschuldigung... bin mit der Materie "Andrew" noch net ganz vertraut... bzw. .... LACHT MICH BITTE NICHT AUS! Ich kann nur Bayrisch :cheesy: ]
Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Di 16 Sep, 2003 6:16 pm

Kennedy with Giles

He really wants it....ok...if he really-No.Come on. Can't do that.
I smile at him...

Man...sorry...but...I can't do that... I mean....I could...but, I don't want to.
I grin. Ok...now I'd like to show him.....
ok...if you really want to.
Shake my head.It was your idea!
Stand in fightposition. Smile. Hold up my fists.
Spikes_Slayer
RPG Mod
RPG Mod

Beitrag von Spikes_Slayer » Di 16 Sep, 2003 6:48 pm

Spielt weiter aber noch einen Thread gibt's nicht :wink: :)
BildBild
Antworten